View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Okay here's my full review, thought I was going to get it done last night but I became so tired

Quinn's first scene, so adorable when she came running in the theater behind Artie and then alongside Puck, love that they are keeping them together.

Not that it matters, but does Mercedes have a boyfriend or something? It just seems like every time Sam makes a move she just pushes him away almost like she thinks she's too good for him. I just have always found that weird but Sam didn't have a right to ask her if she was a virgin so oh well.

Artie draws Quinn's boobs strange little tidbit there.
And apparently Rachel wants to start a new Glee club? I'm really confused about that, this is their last season right? And there was a whole new cast like last season, Sue made them all transfer? I don't understand the writers intentions for that because that cast would have been fine for the last season because then the audience already knows and loves them. This new club, by the time anyone grows to liking them it'll be too late and the series will be gone they should have kept the last group of kids it would have made more sense but like you guys here I only watch Dianna/Quinn episodes so my opinion isn't important I suppose just a thought.

I'm literally just skipping to Q's scenes because these new characters are so pointless to me. I really could not sit through the whole episode

Quinn talking about being in the celibacy club and of course her pregnancy gets brought up and then saying she "sort of" changed for the better? No, she's a Yale student, I would say she's damn near perfect but she's always been a good person.
Oh and taking the muffins you don't wanna upset Q or she'll take the muffins away.

Ok now the performance with the unholy trinity: AHH! I love that she was first to sing but after that I was so excited but then Brit and Santana practically get the rest of the song! I was so let down from that. But the dances so made up for a part of it so damn sexy!
I don't know if you girls know this, but there's this huge irony of Naya singing an Ariana Grande song

And love that she got a line when talking to the new kid.

And her singing Mustang Sally with the girls in the background she was sexy. I love that we got to see her in two numbers! But of course not enough of just her singing

And was she in the ending song by the way? I couldn't find her dancing in the background or anything. Maybe I missed her