View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:25 PM
keepinitreal
Master Fan

Posting Challenges are very fun, exhausting (justkeepinitreal ) yet rewarding. They build team morale and strengthen the numbers to boot.

As I previously mentioned in a different thread, my board Queer as Folk just completed a posting challenge in December. QaF vs. Penny Dreadful. It was hard work. Although Penny won the challenge our board was strengthened in numbers and morale. 6,500 posts per week for a grand total of 26,000 posts total for Dec. ..and we only have 6 members. Penny won bragging rights as #1 on the forum leader board for Dec and Queer as Folk came in 2nd. So rewards and milestones celebrated daily. The board was manned 24/7 since we have members in various time zones. Strategy is very important and tons of game threads etc to keep things moving and produce quick posts. Many of you have been members of longer than I....so I don't have to tell you the ropes and in's and out for success.

I would love to be a part of your Feb challenge and help out as much as possible...if you'll have me.