View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:52 AM
kabous
Extreme Fan

Today's episodes were: "Ted", "Bad Eggs", "Surprise" and "Innocence".

Ted was a good but sad episode, Joyce was way out of character. I suppose it's the drugs that she was dosed with but I really hated her attitude toward Buffy this episode. John Ritter was awesome as usual. Ted is one of my favorite monsters of the week.

Bad Eggs was a good filler episode. Joyce was still kind of mean to Buffy. Her daughter was beaten by her ex-boyfriend who she knows is a murder (she doesn't know he was a robot-murderer). Xander/Cordelia are way too cute. Buffy/Angel and all their making-out. The vampire brothers were funny.

Surprise was the start of the awesomeness. I loved Buffy and Willow's talk about sex and boys. Poor Xander. He desperately wants to be Cordelia's boyfriend. Jenny's secret identiy. Buffy's prophetic dream. The ring that Angel gave to Buffy. And of course Buffy and Angel making love for the first time. My shipper heart can't take it.

Innocence. So much pain. Angelus is so cruel to Buffy in Angel's apartment. Willow's face when she sees Xander and Cordelia together. Giles telling Jenny to go away. Oz's beautiful speech to Will "Freezeframe". Spike/Angelus/Drusilla "love" triangle. The Judge's last words "what does that do?". Priceless. Also, Giles and Buffy speaking at the end. He loves her and respects her and forgives her because he is her dad. He is her dad and she is his girl and it's his job to forgive her. Lastly, Buffy and Joyce watching the old movie and Buffy just letting the candle burn. She still has her innocence but she is no longer a child.

Innocence is one of my top ten all-time favourite Buffy episodes.

Last edited by kabous; 01-07-2015 at 11:00 AM
kabous is offline   Reply With Quote