View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Rapunzel
Addicted Fan

TFNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Meh, I didn't care for their scenes, I thought they were too forced, like the writers were trying too hard, specially when it comes to Enzo's flirting. I also don't see any sexual chemistry between them, I don't think Caroline is attracted to him. But chemistry is subjective, so to each their own.
I also don't like Enzo at all, just looking at his face already annoys me, I can't get pass his Klaus wannabe persona.

I never cared for Stefan, I think the only season I genuinely liked him and found his arc interesting was during his ripper days in season 3, I could also understand his need for getting revenge on Klaus and actually did feel sorry for him. But lately he has been annoying the heck out of me and despite not caring for him in previous seasons this is the first time I actually hate him. I honestly never thought it would get to this point.

Preach!
Well, He certainly is hot enough to make me ignore his douchey persona. Admittedly I barely know anything about him except what I gathered from his scenes with Caroline.And honestly I don't even care. If Caroline has to end up with some random guy, I'd rather it be Enzo than Stefan/Matt/Tyler. They may not have the hottest chemistry ever, but it's better than these three.

Also, I don't think Enzo is Klaus replacement. I didn't even know people thought that before Flora told me. He has a British accent, but that's the only thing I find common between them. Saying he is a Klaus replacement is like saying Klaus= Damon 2.0 with an accent. I know y'all love Klaus, but really, he wasn't all that in the first place either. Yeah I said it

Why do you hate Stefan, Bella?

Quote:
I've always been meh with Stefan. I never was eager to see his scenes or a storyline with him, but I didn't mind it. I really only cared about him when he was with Klaus or Caroline. It wasn't until like 2x03 that I actually enjoyed Stefan scenes and it was because he was being fun and light with Caroline.

Now he's pissing me off, though it's mostly the writers making Liz's illness about him and not about Liz and Caroline. It just makes me so angry that instead of focusing on the characters journey they're using this as a way to prop SC. I was always into SC as friends. I loved their scenes and sometimes enjoyed their "almost-romantic" scenes. Like Lexi making jokes or when they had that "moment" as the prom. It wasn't until they made SC Maroline 2.0 that it pissed me off. Now I just need Caroline away from Stefan...far away.

I wouldn't mind a Caroline/Enzo hookup. I like Enzo when he is around Caroline (and his scenes with Bonnie were great), but I'm annoyed with him now for his weird obsession with Stefan and his man-crush on Damon. I just am not here for an epic Caroline/Enzo romance...just no.
MTE. About everything. But especially the bolded part. This SC propping annoys the fck out of me and if anyone thinks it won't end up in at least a pity kiss, then you haven't been watching the show I have.

P.S Stefan was so bland and boring, I just could never really get into him. Same about Elena.

I didn't mean an epic romance when I said Carenzo should end up together. If it happened in offscreenVille, I wouldn't mind. But I really don't want the writers to bungle up another sort of okay-ish realtionship for me. No thanx.