View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 10:50 AM
jjay10627
Part-Time Fan

I'm not mad or anything at the moment. I'm just like, eh. I know she's leaving and I know it's going to suck and I will also probably be pissed at the end but I agree that I would rather have them be on happy and in love terms when she leaves.

All those things that Lijah lady said were nice and all but at the same time it only makes me more pissed about them doing this stupid ass storyline. Its clear it was for no other reason than to **** with Emily. And I'm so over them doing that. Like if the plan is to get Emily to California as well, then okay that makes a little sense but it would have made more sense to just let Paige finish out senior year.

Maybe I'm the one who thinks so but I would rather Emily be single and trying to figure out the future instead of the writers pulling another Hanna/Travis with her and some random. Those storylines are too damn tired at this point in the show.

Really though, either way we lose. If they don't bring Paige back we lose. If they do then we still lose because they still shipped her away for no reason. But I honestly feel like Paige will be back, I just really do think so. How and when and to what; who knows but she's coming back.