View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Swinty
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
However, I just feel like it was so quick - his death. It was literally like 1 minute of screentime in CS. I was hoping that for such an important character that there would have been more time spent on his actual death ...it just felt so rushed and I didn't feel they did him justice. I just feel compared to Sybil's death, Matthew's wasn't as powerful. I was emotionally drained after Sybil's death, but with Matthew's - I was more confused and angry. I just couldn't understand why that happened. It felt so unwarranted.
I agree with you there. I also feel it was rushed.. Not sure how I feel about it tho. In a way I would have liked seeing more of the acute impact his death had on the family but at the same time I'm not sure if I as a watcher emotionally would have been able to handle that. It most likely would have meant I would have been crying the whole show.

Feel we have been robbed off other M&M stuff too. Would have loved to see more of the actual marriage vows, the news of her pregnancy etc.

I read somewhere JF doesn't think of himself as a good very happy and very sad moments writer and thus avoids it when he can....

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy