View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Captivating
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I am thankful for what we got too and even fine with how he died. There will be no one else for me, it will always be Matthew even if I'm fine with Mary moving on. I'm a bit irked that I knew beforehand that Matthew was going to die so I was expecting it, I was just waiting for it to happen which sucked for how I watched that CS.
I agree wholeheartedly. There will never be a pair I love more or feel is better suited in DA than Matthew and Mary. They're untouchable. I want Mary (and George) happy and taken care of but the next chap she marries won't hold a candle to the magic she had with Matthew. He was her soulmate. I'm glad we've gotten more seasons though because I'm so addicted to this show it's not even funny. I'd rather have it without Matthew than not at all.

That does stink that you were spoiled but not enough to know how or when it'd happen in the CS episode. I was very, very spoiled. I'd even seen pictures and video snippets of his death scene before ever watching the show.

Y'know, sometimes I hate that we weren't allowed to see everyone's instant reactions to Matthew's passing but I don't know if my heart could've handled it. I bawled so much in the first few episodes of S4 despite the six month time jump. Had the show picked up right after the crash or at the funeral I'd have been unconsolable. Dramatic but true. That's how much these two mean to me.