View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 06:43 AM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
IMO anything is possible. Ollie magically grew feels for fixity. At this point I don't think he deserves her, but I do believe laurel deserves love. She has more than earned it.
That is pretty much how I feel.

Of course I don't really buy Oliver's love for Felicity at all.. it seems so fake... it honestly seemed like it came out of nowhere... one episode Felicity was being dopey and putting her foot in her mouth about how she loves having Oliver's voice in her (or something like that) and Oliver just sort of awkwardly ignoring her blabbering.. to him being all in love with her Season 1 and parts of season 2 still had Oliver being very much in love with Laurel. I just wish that they wouldn't screw Laurel and Ollie's friendship up over it.. I feel like they are separating Laurel to much from Oliver, just so that everyone will know his love is for Felicity only and that is just bad writing. Laurel is very important to Oliver's story and vice verser.