View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 05:49 AM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Yep, I never expected Rumbelle to be this light, happy couple... do I want them to be??? YES! I think their fans deserve that. But, it was clear from the beginning that Rumple & Belle were going to be the couple with the most angst and obstacles to be overcome. The more they face, the stronger they become. It may all seem like there's no coming back now, but they will beat this; just like they have many times before. I always thought Rumbelle were the Jate of OUAT and each season proves that they are! How did Jack and Kate end up though???? together for all eternity and that's how I think Rumple and Belle will end up too, they have their HEA yet.
This is the reason why we should be so thrilled. As much as it hurts our couple is getting the meaty real story.

This is the story that people will be paying attention to and talking about.

How they overcame this. How Rumple will finally have the strength to fight off the curse and the darkness it brings and be that better man he was. Unlike the others, he is cursed with darkness, he was not dark beforehand.

Unlike others the curse he made was for the love of his son. Just as Snowing cast he curse again to keep Zelena from their child. Both curses were done for love to save their child, even if others were brought to the other realm with them.

For Rumple his journey is the hardest. and for Belle her love is the toughest. She said she loved all of him, even the parts that belong to the darkness. AS Rumple is overcoming that and fighting his dark curse, and the centuries of pain he built for himself, Belle's journey will be to understand and accept that not all change can happen immediately.. That she may have placed expectations on him to be a hero, etc that he can't meet.
That Rumple's darkness is not something he can turn on and off, and to see the man that has given up and resigned himself to not hoping that his life will get better.

IS anyone doing this? Not sure if they are doing thins on Twitter too, but they are on Tumblr.