View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 08:04 AM
FileXxX
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
Yeah, I've been pretty disgusted with the comments that have been thrown out about her over this, especially the tweets featured in that article. She's not even saying she's actively against feminism, has been an incredibly selfless human being, and this is the person people choose to attack on the issue. There are plenty of people who are vehemently against gender equality and constantly fight it; that isn't Kaley. Efforts towards feminism would be much better spent focusing on educating those misogynists rather than Kaley.

Very sorry she's been put through all this.
Yes, she didn't even say she's against feminism, it's more like a neutral point of view. She's proven countless times what a great person she is and how much she cares about people, so I think there's no reason for them to be so rude. It's just that she's such an easy target, but she doesn't deserve this at all.

And, of course, someone made fun of her hair. Calling herself "feminist" but makes fun of her short hair. How does that work?