View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
- Awe now I do feel sorry for Karen in the first scene. She is so consumed with sadness. I guess anger was her first way of dealing with it in 3.17 and now in 3.18 it's a paralyzing sadness.
I sympathize with her devastation very much. I just wish she and Lucas could have mourned together a little differently. They could really use each other without blaming each other.

-
Quote:
What a gross storyline between Lucas and Brooke. Brooke horny over something he wrote. I despise them and their lack of chemistry, but now I have to deal with some weird kinky sex thing and Brooke on her own reacting to his letter? Fun times. Not.
I guess everything about Lucas turns Brooke on....even his words.

-
Quote:
On a brighter note, I love how Nathan had Lucas hold Haley's ring and told him about wanting to ask her to marry him again. It was awesome, as was the riding of those cool bikes in the woods.
It was awesome, but I don't understand why Nathan needed her ring to do what he did.

Quote:
- Oh and back to annoying Brooke, her constant insistence that Pete is Peyton's made up date is ridiculously irritating.
That was really insulting to Peyton. Why would Peyton have to lie about something like that?
Quote:
- Love every Lucas/Nathan scene.
I love the romantic ships, but Lucas/Nathan ship is equally up there for me. Dan did something right making those two.

-
Quote:
I love that Nathan had a moment due to Keith and what he said to Lucas was really sweet. There we go. I was expecting Nathan to say that in 3.17 but he did in 3.18 so good deal.
Yes! He does feel the loss of this uncle he was just starting to know. Keith touched so many people. What a huge loss.

Quote:
- Naley proposal was adorable!
Their love is so beautiful. I pray that nothing happens to ruin this again.

-
Quote:
Karen confronting Dan was powerful stuff.
OMG...an angry Karen is a scary thing. The expression on his face when Karen said, "You killed him." Wow!

Quote:
Dan has never been pure evil, not in my mind. Guilt ridden and bitter, yes, all his life. Dan never thought about the consequences in his actions. That's why he pushed everyone away and wondered why he could never make his marriage work. He could never make it work with Nathan. He never saw the downside of his actions sow how could he know that anything was really wrong?
I would hate to think of Dan as being pure evil, but some of the things he did and things he has said to his loved ones....especially Lucas...have to be evil. To mock his son's heart condition? To shove Nathan down on his back in order to make a basket? Maybe not evil....but super cruel.