View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Define Obsession
Elite Fan

Zac, Friends & Co-workers #6 ~ Because we feel confident Noma is Zac's new best friend!

"He radiates this sense of attainability - as if anyone who meets him can be his friend."
~ Gary March, former Entertainment President of Disney, now President and Chief Creative Officer

We all love Zac, right? So it makes sense that just about everyone he comes across also comes to love him as well!

Over the years Zac has developed a number of friendships and networks, both in his
personal life and in the entertainment industry, always making a positive impression.

This thread is a place to share and post about the current world of Zac's friendships and other industry connections -
the people who are there supporting him today and are there behind him as he works to achieve all of his dreams and goals.

Note: Please remember to adhere to all Fan Forum rules, including those which prohibit the bashing of celebrities, being respectful to one another, and adhering to the privacy of our subjects.

OP is work in progress - send us your quotes, gifs, pics and arts!

Title Ideas

He’s a good guy and has become one of my brothers too. It’s funny how you work on films and build up these friendships off-camera ~ MBJ
"Marcia Gay Harden is a SAINT... So lucky to be working with her. She makes me want to be a better man."
I'm a lot like Jason. I get through life with my best friends and I'm always searching for love. -Z
"Most people call him Zac Efron, but I prefer to call him Zace Fron"
"Zachary Dackay Dock. What's going ooon, my man?"
"This boogie dance he does when he thinks he's winning a round of pool"
"How easy he is to hang with, Zac's got a really cool, relaxed vibe. He's also a gentleman with old-school manners."
"He can sing and skateboard. what's not to love! And I promise he's not genetically engineered."

Previous Threads

1 2 3 4

"Don't follow your dreams, chase them"