View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 11:17 AM
f i r e p r o o f
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
Well who cares really. After watching Wednesday's show... I am not sure what Liz wants. He was about to tell "Jake" that she cares about him and once Ric shows... (well she is LIZ).

I honestly can't wait until it all comes down (I know it will take a while). Sam will have to be moving on with Patrick. Robin will eventually show up. There is so many ways this story line can go... At this point (with Ric thrown in) not sure where the writers are going with this.
I couldn't have said better than that. I think only thing Jason will be pulled away from her is when his memories start to return and he will see flashes about his past life and he will start to realize that this "Jake" is not him and when he knows he's Jason, this will be different.

Yeah, I think it could happen around the time Robin comes back if she is and everything else.

Plus knowing Liz, she obviously doesn't know WHO she wants to be with because 2014 is a year that she has been with Nik, Ric, and now almost kissed him? I mean, three guys in a year sure doesn't sound like that girl knows what she wants at all.