View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:40 AM
meen
Elite Fan

now that is subjective

for me he is free..he got the contract.. and well he got to keep his family safe

he can't come to NYC but in future Peter ,Moz can go there and Neal can discover himself now

Quote:
All the signs pointed to Neal not being dead for real, but that didn't stop me from crying the entire final 20 minutes. So good!
i know..i would have ripped my hair out if he really had died..

Quote:
I see the ending coming!
This show reminds me of Burn Notice, great team, great partnerships, funny, action-packed, and most of the time - class! So, the endings are basically the same! spoiler alert.

I know what was coming, but I felt so sorry for Peter and Mozzie when they are looking at Neals body..
my mom was like "this bald guy never cries..she felt so bad..i was choked seeing them both like that

Quote:
I see the ending coming!
This show reminds me of Burn Notice, great team, great partnerships, funny, action-packed, and most of the time - class! So, the endings are basically the same! spoiler alert.

I know what was coming, but I felt so sorry for Peter and Mozzie when they are looking at Neals body..
Many of us did....tbh i was worried JE could have screwed it up and they really could have done anything..this is the least worse situation

Last edited by meen; 12-20-2014 at 03:47 AM