View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 05:26 PM
jjay10627
Part-Time Fan

I for sure agree with taking a step back on the social media area of this show. All the nasty comments and unnecessary hate make me feel like I'm back in high school all over again, it's ridiculous. But the writers don't make anything better by constantly stirring things up, they like the attention it brings to the show I'm sure but it's just not the way it should be.

Plus I also don't want to get my hopes up anymore and this show does too good of a job on that. I do still believe Paige is going to show up again at some point and that Paily has a better chance than anyone at being Emily's endgame because I still can't believe that all of 5a was for nothing.. Maybe the prom thing will happen but I'm not going to convince myself of it just to be let down. will for sure still be stopping by here to chat with everyone and to catch up on whatever the show is doing, just not going to dedicate my Tuesday nights to it the way I was.

This place is the only one I have to come and discuss, at least where I feel comfortable shipping my ship knowing a fight won't ensue. So for that, I thank you all!