View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:24 PM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I'm pretty sure Charming both holds and cuddles Neal off-screen - we just never get to see it because the show is mean and want to deny us the double adorable that is Charming with a baby (And Charming holding both his wife and baby, grrr.)
Hahaha couldn't agree more with this.

Love the drawing thanks for bringing it, now we need the "let it snow" commercial.

Yes I meant their contracts were up after S5, but the ratings have dipped at least 1-2 million per season meaning by this rate in S5 they'll be down to 4-5 million viewers and a 2 - 1.5 rating. I think the biggest wild card is Robert Carlyle. I'm sure the cast love it and are happy where they are and I agree, I prefer the show to end on a high note and not overstay it's welcome. But I think the big factor would probably be the cast and creators in wanting that S6. I guess ironically the good thing is that the cast haven't really moved on professionally where they have a lot of other projects they want to do. I'm not worried just curious, I'm like 100% sure they'll get S5, unless A&E choose not to continue and even then I could see the studio bringing in a replacement.