View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:18 PM
JustAFriend
Dedicated Fan

It's a big love fest in here!

I'm really touched you think so much of my opinions peppermint and the feeling is mutual. I don't like saying goodbye to anyone, though I do understand why some fans have decided to call it quits. Especially the ones who have been around since day one. This show takes a lot out of you, because it's not just about watching the weekly episodes, it's everything surrounding them as well.

I would never want to just leave. I enjoy talking to you all too much. Even if it is just volleying around the same opinions, it does at least feel like a place to come and get stuff off our chests and process what we're feeling. As you said peppermint, it's cathartic. It's also safe. I'm not saying I shy away from engaging in debates or don't like to see differing opinions, but there is a way share those opinions in a respectful way and I have yet to find anywhere that that allows for that type of engagement between fans without it dissolving into a pissing match (or a battle of sarcastic gifs).

So don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just stepping back from all the external stuff. The twitter world, the interview analysis...it's too much. I'm just going to watch the show and comment on what I see rather than what I thought I would see based on behind the scene photos. It only leads to disappointment.

jjay, I'm actually with you in feeling like this isn't over. Just, in my gut, I feel like she'll be back. Though who the hell knows when that will be.