View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Peppermint_P4tti
Part-Time Fan

Yeah I get your withdrawal & think it's the only way to deal (& tbh I think a lot of Paily fans seem to be thinking the same from comments I've seen). But does that mean you won't be here to discuss stuff cause I gotta be honest I'll really miss you (& it'll just be me & jjay sat in here talking **** through)?

I agree that the only way to watch this show is to do it in a vacuum. But it's so hard when you've been used to being more involved & I really like reading peoples theories & their considered thoughts on the show. (As opposed to "ew" or "Emison!" In response to anything at all.)

I do feel you with wishing there was something else to take your attention but the problem is there are so few gay stories on TV & so few within that that actually get me. I have mentioned Alice & Dana were one such (& look how that turned out!) it's not often a show/pairing gets me in a way they & Paily do. *sigh* I can't even read (or write for that matter) fanfiction cause it hurts too much (where's the emoji for "really ****ing sad face when you need it?).

Sending a to you (don't leave us completely though, I'll really ****ing miss you