View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 09:08 AM
Peppermint_P4tti
Part-Time Fan

(It really sucks being in a different time zone because I feel like I'm talking to myself & replying to my own posts.... But this show has made me insane enough so ...)

I thought that Paige leaving might have made the hate for Paige & Paily pause, but **** me, it just seems to be getting worse. & it made me wonder if perhaps they're sending Paige off to try & cool the ship wars down, if they take Paige out of the equation & still E/A doesn't happen then perhaps they'll calm they're **** a bit. & then I remember what I'm thinking about & I laugh at myself. But tptb must be aware of it? It just makes it so hard to even engage with the show & even to engage with thinking/reading about Paily because you just come across so much random hate. & then i realised that that's kind of the point of why they're doing it - because they're bullies & even at my age it still affects/upsets me. & I'm sure there are Paily fans who do the same & harass back or start it in some cases or whatever, but I've never really been aware of it. I know it doesn't matter but it just makes it worse for me. A couple of times I've actually caught myself hoping Lyndsey is gone & I can get over this stupid couple & this stupid show.

(& I just got home & my Christmas tree's fallen down & smashed my favourite decoration that I made years ago. *sigh*)