View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Peppermint_P4tti
Part-Time Fan

See now? No, no no no no no. This I did not want. I don't want "hope" & bull**** talk about Paige surprising Em at Prom. I just want you to break my heart with a clean snap & then I can move on.

There are so many BIG HOLES in this plot that they make no sense, but then, that's PLL . lbr the fact Ezra is still running around shirtless in front of his recently-ex students (cause apparently the "ex" bit makes it ok) & hasn't had his sorry ass dragged off to jail is one of the biggest. Part of me gets the feeling they've dug themselves a hole in terms of plots & drama for the couples. If you look at Ezria's hinted storyline, it sounds a lot like what Paily's would have been & I wonder if they just don't want to repeat it (never been a problem before but I guess running concurrently would make it too obvious).

I'm with you, jjay, I actually felt (& slept) better after watching the sneak peek - I don't know why, it makes no sense but ... What ep did Caleb leave? Did they get a leaving sneak peek? (Look at me grabbing tight at those straws...) I wonder why they teased this, though, after all the secrecy it seems like they've just given away the reveal?

Aww JAF, here hug it out. Like Paige said "it'll be ok" (before walking Em home to find her parents being investigated for something that was never explained or cleared up as far as I remember). I just don't know what to say anymore but tptb sure are good at jerking us shippers around.

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 12-19-2014 at 01:50 AM