View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 09:09 PM
jjay10627
Part-Time Fan

Goddamnit. Really, MK? Like I'm glad she finally took the time to recognize Paily fans but now my heart hurts even more. They could have had prom! I don't want hope for it, I want it and I want to know that we are getting it the way the other couples do!

Ugh, it's just so heartbreaking because they just so obviously love each other so damn much and they are just totally being robbed of their relationship now. Like I still just want to know so bad why this has to happen now and not at the end of senior year. I just need to know what their reason was besides conjuring up drama. And now I'm confused again because Paige said her parents would drive her to the airport...I thought they were already in California? Or is Paige going alone? Like I'm just so lost.

And **** that song. Of course people posted pictures with the lyrics on it. Like really? Make it that much more depressing for us. It's so beautiful but so heartbreaking all the same.

But I will say, and this is kind of funny, but that scene kind of made me feel better in an odd way. Like I am just not convinced we will not see Paige again. And this was before MK said anything either. I just get the feeling they know they won't be together but that doesn't mean they're over for good. I can't see Emily just moving on with some random chick now. I think it's just too clear how much she loves Paige and how much she does want to be with her . Plus it seems like they are leaving it in a way to bring her back next season. It's going to feel like forever to us but in the shows time it will probably be just a few weeks or 1-2 months since they have to leave time for prom and graduation still.

And even if they don't bring her back before the time jump, Paige was away for a lot longer before and they managed to make their way back to one another. It's going to suck for us but there is still a lot of ways they can work this out. There are tons of colleges in California near Standford and I can't believe that Emily wouldn't try to get in somewhere near Paige if there's a chance it can happen. We just have to wait and hold out hope for as long as we can. Doesn't mean we have to watch every episode or anything but we can't just give up on these two either. They're story just can't be over, maybe I'm wrong but it's just the feeling I have right now.