View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:53 PM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
It was also odd that Anna goes to hug David while Emma and Elsa start to say goodbye. But then the camera shifts where you can see he's alone and Anna is beside Kristoff on the other side of Emma and Elsa without crossing by them. And no mention made of the three of them saying goodbye again after making a big deal of their prior friendship in the Fall.
That's what bothered me about the frozen storyline is that they made a huge deal of Anna and Kristoff being part of Charming's life pre-snow yet at the end it's like peace, we never even saw how kristoff knew charming. Did Henry even meet or interact with them. What about Snow, I mean wouldn't you be curious to meet or get to know the person that according to Josh "was a huge life changing moment that changed the course of his life". Um can I say "plot device". I would love a real charming flashback.

I would have loved to see a Snowing kid flashback where they actually meet but hate each other because charming finds her spoiled royalty and snow finds him unkept and gross. Ah one can dream. I still want to know when Charming told Snow about his name, I think the line of her calling him a fraud would have made more sense. And Dena I remember you saying that the curse highlighted that Charming can be a liar, and yes that would of fell more into. She was spoiled and he was a liar.