View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I actually think he was in LA when they filmed for this episode. I also wonder if he was sick because it seemed odd that he would have stayed in LA when Ginny returned to finish the episode.

I didn't watch the episode so I'll take your word, but there were BTS pics of them filming at the house.
Yeah he was at the house (which I believe from tweets was filmed on the first day of filming for that episode) but nowhere else even though it looked like everyone went straight to the clock tower.

They were both in the house next to each other but with the doorway between them. Just odd placement

It was also odd that Anna goes to hug David while Emma and Elsa start to say goodbye. But then the camera shifts where you can see he's alone and Anna is beside Kristoff on the other side of Emma and Elsa without crossing by them. And no mention made of the three of them saying goodbye again after making a big deal of their prior friendship in the Fall.

But the oddest was everyone leaving a 12 year old alone to explore a dangerous house.