View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:18 PM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Josh must have been out of town or sick or something when they filmed this episode. Charming was not with them at the town line, then he was with them at the house, but not shown immediately afterward at the clock tower.

It was definitely a strange episode for Snowing as they weren't even touching in the house like they usually are. Just odd. (Not saying anything was supposed to be off with them because the kiss last week was reassurance that there wasn't. ) Just odd directing choices.
I actually think he was in LA when they filmed for this episode. I also wonder if he was sick because it seemed odd that he would have stayed in LA when Ginny returned to finish the episode.

I didn't watch the episode so I'll take your word, but there were BTS pics of them filming at the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I have to agree. I found Frozen intrusive and boring. Sort of like the actually movie.

I think the only thing I liked about 4A, besides the little Snowing we got, was Rumple and the Sorcerer's Hat. I found that to be so intriguing, and I'm sorry it wasn't its own arc. They could have done so much more with it.

Seriously! Let's get some real evil up in here! The only character I'm attached to is Maleficent, so the other two can die and I wouldn't care one bit. Let the heroes be heroes without looking like bullies to the misunderstood. Being misunderstood doesn't excuse the evil deeds.
Yeah I didn't care for the movie either, I liked it but I also found it lacking and structured very cliche. Like you can almost read it as act I, it probably do better as a play because of the singing then again I only found that 1 song good. Personally I found tangled way better.

That's the problem I have with how OUAT has turned into, they spend too much time on the villains and completely sideline the main cast if they're not connected to that villain. Frozen weren't villains but they really should of made them secondary especially in the flashbacks. I really missed the FTL flashbacks. That cast don't really need all these guest stars and as much as intriguing the Evil Trio is all I can think of how rushed will the main characters stories be. They give them real angsty problems like Emma vs Snowing, Rumple and his marriage, Regina and her affair, Hook and his conniving, Snow and Charming's martial fights like what happened to Snow allowing Charming more time with Neal and that whole thing?