View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 11:00 AM
butterflygirl
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think we will get a lot more in 4B, with Oliver being older now. We started getting more Snow in these last few episodes, so I think that is a sign Ginny has started filming more again.
Definitely. He's six months now, so sleeping through the night should be happening, or at least close to it.

But yeah, my biggest wish for 4B is for Snow and Charming to be front and center again. I miss seeing them have substantial story.

Quote:
And since these Queens of Darkness are from FTL, and probably were around in Snow and Charming's time, we will hopefully get Snowing flashbacks again. Crossing my fingers really hard!
I think this would be a great time to return to S1 format with having different stories in the flashbacks. They can bring back Aurora, Phillip, Ariel and Eric back, so we can learn more about them. We could also see some backstory on Pongo. It makes sense if he was from FTL too. I mean, Archie owned him for the full 28 years.

But YES, many many Snowing flashbacks! We've been deprived of a true Snowing flashback since 3.10. 3.19 was beautiful and one of my favorites, but I'm talking cutesy, innocent, early in love Snowing.

Quote:
Some kissing, because we need that going into hiatus:
x
Kissing is always welcomed!