View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Anastasia Belle_02
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
Yeah exactly. Such a waste. Everytime we see something between them it's so great. they always seem to understand what is bothering the other one:
When Kara knew that Leo was having a hard time having to deal with him losing his leg and Jordi getting to keep his or when Leo got on stage and knew exactly what to say to make the night great for Kara....it just seems to me that they can read eachother the best out of everyone and I think they were for me the best potential relationship, but it seems like they were only used as shock factor and we'll probably never get to see them properly developed. which is a shame.
They really do understand each other better than anyone else imo, Hunter does care about Emma but at times I felt he was a bit condescending towards her. I kind of felt that Emma and Leo getting back together was a mistake because of what Dash said, Emma does not love herself and has deep issues (mental illness can be harder to treat than physical illness because there is no black and white), Emma needs to focus on herself only. I would've rather Leo and Kara kept the connection they had going instead of just sleeping together randomly.

Four & Tris