View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
the problem is there is no context. At least none seen on the show. A/E , Kalinda, all of them can explain to us what is happening(event hat has been vague) but unless it's seen on tv it's lost to most of the audience. And Rumple has been one of the most popular characters on the show. At least in the top 3 with general audience.

So for them to give us this huge turn of him into a loss of humanity DO then they could at least give us a reason..

jekyll/hyde scenario would be a good one. But we need to ee both sides to understand what is happening to him.

Right now he looks as a one dimensional villiand and we know theer is so more more to him.

I will watch this Sunday and ponder the haitus if I will go on. I love Robert , but he's not in it enough to keep me. and as mcuh as I love other aspects of it, this treatment of RUmple is far too much.
I agree. This secrecy is getting to everyone. I was looking for spoilers and except for the last interview and some bts pictures, there is nothing and not one interview with Emilie! Something is going on that they are desperate to keep under wraps this time!