View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

I can change the title if you want. I dont remember the exact quote that Cam had but that's a good one too. and Violet, I do like the deluded ramblings he had as well. I just can't recall them exactly.

I forgot to answer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
...Where is that from?

And Rhonwen--I was browsing Tumblr; was that you speculating about Rumple developing a shoe fetish? Because that is already canon. Look at Cinderella's glass slipper (the memorable detail), Emma's magical makeover crocodile shoes, and Belle's adorable little kitten heels in the DC. Belle doesn't wear those stilettos for her health. (Notice how she was mostly in wedges while Rumple was a prisoner)

That pic was from Marilyn Hotchkiss's ballroom dance and charm school.. He and Marisa Tomeii have a sexy scene in his bakery shop

ANd yes that show fetish question was mine.. Straggle was posting all the heels the looked dangerous and all I thought was Belle wearing them and Rumple liking it maybe too much

Last edited by Rhonwen; 12-11-2014 at 10:05 AM