View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 07:06 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

What an incredible episode.

Thea. The closer it got to Thea being Sara's killer by the theories the A-Team was making, I really didn't want to believe it and then the video Merlyn showed I was like you SOB!

At least Thea is closer to becoming Speedy. I hope she becomes Speedy anyways. Her fight with the Arrow was freakin' awesome especially how she jumped off the balcony exactly the way we we've seen Oliver do countless times. And she can use a bow and arrow, no surprise since that's what daddy dearest uses.

Ray. OMG Felicity is on another hero team, or at least Ray wants her to be! I so can't wait to see him become ATOM and see the suit.

Oliver. So much great stuff with him in this ep! His confrontation with Merlyn, his fight with Thea as the Arrow, Thea constantly lying to him and then to face the tragic fact that it was her who killed his ex-girlfriend.

Him confessing his love for Felicity!

And of course his fight with Ras. Man Oliver turned out to be a great adversary compared to him. I could not believe that ending though!

Side note- loved how on one of Felicity's screens she had it open to a Central City news site and it mentioned the yellow blur (ie Reverse Flash)!

Side note- Katana/China White fight. Badass.

Laurel. Gah loved her scenes. Her at Sara's grave and then Thea running into her, I thought that was such a sweet moment between them and then it totally got reversed once we found Sara's killer, granted Thea doesn't remember but still.

And that scene with her parents at the precinct, man it sure was hard.

I was glad that she at least told her mother though. I liked the two scenes between her and Dinah.

~*~*~

January 21st, how are we going to survive these next 5 and a half weeks?!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote