View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 12:41 AM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

I'm trying to be optimistic about it. I just can't believe they killed Mike off, it makes no sense. It might just be my wishful thinking talking but unlike with other shows where they have killed off a major character there haven't been any big interviews with Aaron and tptb about the decision to kill his character off and why the did it and stuff. Usually they just come out and talk all about it and reveal if it was the actor's decision to be killed off like they did when Sweets was killed off Bones, or Allison off Teen Wolf or Will off The Good Wife. I mean Eastin did talk some about the finale and everything but there wasn't the transparency and what not that usually comes after a big death. He was kind of vague, never 100% confirming Mike is dead just saying something like he sure looks dead. That's a good sign right? Am I making sense? Lol. I'm just taking as a good sign that Aaron hasn't done some interview and been like yeah I asked to be killed off, I wanted to move on or whatever. Maybe there is still hope.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote