View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 11:29 AM
val ღ
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
He really came out of his shell with her - - I wonder if it stems from the gentle kiss she gave him in the farmhouse? When he was wounded and lying in bed, and she leaned over to kiss him. He flinched but then relaxed.

NOTHING compares to that reunion, though. The way he just, without thought or hesitation, barreled straight into her, holding on for dear life. Didn't care that the rest of the group was standing there watching. Didn't care that he was about to burst into tears in front of everyone. His only thought was that his girl had returned to him.

I want to see some of those outtakes where Norman knocked Melissa to the ground!
Ia, after all the abuse he had to bear he has a hard time opening up and showing affection but he does it wíth Carol, it started at the farm you can see how weird he felt when she kissed him, he even covered himself with the sheets then after Sophia he was mean to her, he was sad and he took his anger out on her but he apologized and then when the farm was overrun they left on his bike and their bond grew stronger and stronger to the point of where they are today

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.