View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 05:21 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ oh, so you actually want her to guess? alright. i guess i'll just wait right here until the reveal. i just hope it doesn't take too long. i'm not exactly the most patient person when it comes to finding out these little secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ He really is an amazing leading character!! And I love the balance between action, comedy, drama and the romance
I have to say that Tinny annoyed me from time to time, but she is better now.
I think there has been about 5 episodes total that I didn't like in ROD.
I really am curious to see how the show is going to end
i'm half-tempted to make him my favorite character ever. ah, screw it. jake doyle is my favorite character from any movie, tv show, and book. the balance of many elements so flawlessly in the show is why i love it so much. you don't find that very often. i feel the same way about tinny. she was a bit of a brat very early on in the series. i'm so happy about the growth that she went through from season one to season six. i'm almost afraid to ask which episodes you didn't like. oh so am i. i'm literally bouncing in my seat, waiting six days until i find out for sure.

e.t.a.: i'm thinking of changing my icon. are there any republic of doyle characters or ships that you don't want me to make icon/avatar requests for?

Last edited by rocky845; 12-04-2014 at 09:33 PM