View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 06:55 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ which ship(s) and/or character(s) are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
It's what I'm here for rocky.
you dropped by at just the right time too.

btw, is that a 30 rock gif or am i wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Hi guys!!!!

Jake is awesome, right?!! I LOVE him! I love the show too!!!
Des makes me laugh most of the time, and Rose rocks!!
I haven't watched this current season yet... I think Jessica and I are going to wait till the final episode airs so we can watch it
I'm gonna miss it... but I think it's about the right time to end.
yo!

OMG, i love him! now that is how a main character is supposed to be. there has been very little about republic of doyle that i haven't absolutely loved. i guess we'll discuss it more after next week. i just hope i can contain myself until you two catch up. it's gonna be hard to do that, especially if what i think is gonna happen actually happens.

favorite jake/des moment has to be when jake handcuffed des to the hospital bed in the dating game.

i love all of the characters: malachy, rose, des, tinny, and leslie. they have also had some amazing guest-stars. they're too many to name but they have all been great.

i'm feeling greedy. i wanna see more of these characters. it's just that i love the show so much and i'm not ready to say goodbye so soon after i decided to watch it and discovered its awesomeness.

stay classy, everyone. i'll be back in a few hours.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-04-2014 at 07:08 AM