View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:39 AM
phoenix_shine
Obsessed Fan

Same went on with House. It was the first fandom I ever became so actively involved with and you have no idea what kind of hate everyone received.. I promised I wouldn't get involved with fandoms after that awful experience, but Sean and Lana made it impossible for me

I just hate that people have the nerve to say that Lana's comment "offended" some of her fans. Like REALLY now???? How exactly were they offended?? Because she said that she sees on twitter all the time that people want Regina and Robin to end up together and have a family? Did she lie in any way? Because gazillions of fans out there have said that many many times since last season! Or was it because she dared to articulate her opinion about what she wants for Regina?

I'm sorry, but those people are hypocrites to the bone! Lana was a goddess to them when on her freaking day off she wore her new Red Valentino sweater and went to take a freaking picture with Jennifer wearing the same sweater! Did OQers get offended by her then????? Um, I don't think so! Did OQers get offended when she gave that wonderful interview about Emma and Regina's relationship back in September? I DON'T THINK SO!!!! But SQers and BAs have to jump and screw with her when she says something positive about OQ? And it's not just that, they also spread their hate towards Sean, calling him untalented to Lana, saying that she only claims to want OQ to happen in order to support her friend that can't act... UGH, I WANT TO SMASH THOSE PEOPLE'S HEADS!!!!!!!!

I have said it millions of times before and I will keep saying till the day I'm gone: if there is such a thing as a famous person that appreciates and loves their fans more than anyone can imagine, then that's Lana (Sean as well, but he's not the subject of this thread). I do not accept negative comments towards the woman who pressured herself to the edge in order to please every single one of her fans, resulting to her almost fainting! I - WILL - EFFIN - NOT!! I don't know what I can do to change the current situation, I feel helpless. BUt this is unacceptable!!!

I only wish that those malevolent comments don't reach Lana and if they do, I wish she just simply presses the block button. The woman stays in the freaking social media because she wants to interact with her fans and those ungrateful b@$t@rds are giving her hell! I hope they drown in their own malice!!! (this is so not the proper day to say such things... I'm sorry for my rant, i just needed to get this out...)

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014