View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 08:44 AM
believer14
Addicted Fan

We get a lot of serious faces for our reccuring characters - Josh Stewart (Will), Jayne Atkinson (Strauss), Savannah (Rochelle Aytes), also Bellamy Young (Beth), Esai Morales (Cruz), then Candy Clark (JJ's mother - Sandy), and now Amber Stevens, I watched her a lot - How I Met Your Mother (one episode), Greek (main cast), I will watch 22 jump street because I watched 21 jump street , also I watched her in Fired Up! and now she is in CM as Rossi daughter, cool!

The whole family of the unsub was scared of her.. excepet the daughter, well, when I saw how she acts, I remember that when I was a kid, I couldn't raise my voice to my mother, not even when she is not around.. That was kind of surprise for me.. The husband was terrified the whole episode, and he was killed, why would you turn your back to a sick woman, even if she is your wife?
And at the end, when Rossi, Hotch and JJ confront her, she takes her daughter as hostage? I couldn't believe that, it would be more real if she took the handicap girl as a hostage..
I thought that Rossi would tell Hotch that he has a daughter, but I crossed my finger that he doesn't tell Kate, I mean, she's cool and everything, but he's not going to open to the new member immediately about his daughter..

And once again, I hope that we seen in one episode this season, how Rossi is decorating his house, and making a playground or something, because Joy and her family are paying him a visit!
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote