View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Lutesse
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
No problem. I had a long day, yesterday. I tend to over-worry about odd things when I get stressed.
I'm sorry .. hope you feel better today.

Quote:
I'd like Josh to become a Grimm, but I'm not sure there's room for three in the current storyline.
Not as a permanent member of the current show's cast, no; but I want to see the Grimm in him manifest. He could become Trubel's sidekick. He's been "normal" all his life and she has never been, so one hopes he'd be an influence for restraint.

Quote:
Of course, we're assuming they fight (not unlikely) instead of bonding. If those two are working together . . . Run, Rendard! Run, Nick!
I think it's possible they'll work together rather than fight, for Diana's sake. Kelley can teach the child a lot but she can't teach her how to control her extraordinary powers. Elizabeth can.

Quote:
I hope Adalind turns out to be stronger than Viktor expects. Her link with Nick may have some unexpected impact (although, fortunately for Nick, he didn't share any of Adalind's hallucinations).
I think the only thing that might cause Adalind to betray Viktor is a sense of indebtedness to Meisner. Even Adalind must feel gratitude to the man who delivered her baby.

Quote:
Side issue: So, Renard has a new house and he bought it with his mother's money. Interesting that he said it has better security. Does he mean the regular kind or Hexen stuff?

I wonder if they mentioned his mom can't do the spell she used to save him again just so we'll know Renard's still at risk if someone points a gun at him again or if that was more significant? I'd assumed saving him was the result of getting there during a very narrow time window, so it wasn't worrying me too much. But, they might have felt it needed to be said.
She (or he) may have been able to cast a protection spell over the house, which they couldn't do over a high-rise condo.
It's nice to know she's extremely wealthy.

I wonder if it's her own life that would be in grave danger if she tried the snake trick again...? One of the heads attached to her heart, and she fainted. Transferring life to him may have depleted her strength permanently.

eta - Yes, Patty! Here's the Wiki for Wolfsangel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote