View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Kelaine
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I didn't want to comment too much until I re-watched the episode, Kelaine! I thought the armadillo reference was both interesting and - have to say it! - amusing!
No problem. I had a long day, yesterday. I tend to over-worry about odd things when I get stressed.

Quote:
I had hopes Josh would become a Grimm. That looks very iffy now. Since his father died, the stressful run-in with the Hundjagers should perhaps have kicked-started his Grimm gene.
I'd like Josh to become a Grimm, but I'm not sure there's room for three in the current storyline.

Quote:
If there is a living Grimm who is a match for Mama Hexenbiest, it would be Kelley. That meeting is going to be ..um.. intense!
Of course, we're assuming they fight (not unlikely) instead of bonding. If those two are working together . . . Run, Rendard! Run, Nick!

Quote:
Viktor won; Adalind is completely at his mercy now - and he's convinced her that all he wants is to get "our child" back.
Anyone who had a hand in helping her escape before the birth is going to be in terrible danger.
I hope Adalind turns out to be stronger than Viktor expects. Her link with Nick may have some unexpected impact (although, fortunately for Nick, he didn't share any of Adalind's hallucinations).

Side issue: So, Renard has a new house and he bought it with his mother's money. Interesting that he said it has better security. Does he mean the regular kind or Hexen stuff?

I wonder if they mentioned his mom can't do the spell she used to save him again just so we'll know Renard's still at risk if someone points a gun at him again or if that was more significant? I'd assumed saving him was the result of getting there during a very narrow time window, so it wasn't worrying me too much. But, they might have felt it needed to be said.
Kelaine is offline   Reply With Quote