View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Lutesse
Fan Forum Star

I didn't want to comment too much until I re-watched the episode, Kelaine! I thought the armadillo reference was both interesting and - have to say it! - amusing!

The symbol is called a wolfsangel - here it is on the brick:

(It sounded like Monroe pronounced it woofs' anga)

We had so many storylines going in the episode ..
  • Bud enlisting Trubel's services as a Grimm;
  • The Luison tormenting his wife;
  • Josh Porter pursued by Hundjagers;
  • Renard telling Elizabeth about Kelley;
  • Nick & Juliette's dilemma;
  • MonRosalee targeted by Wesen KKK;
  • Adalind's hallucinations (I think we can safely say, now, that's what was happening to her. There's probably no Hoffman, either.).
I'm gratedful there wasn't more of Wu to deal with.

I'm very concerned that Trubel appears to have one foot out the door. I love her character and (imo) she fits the gang like a glove.

I had hopes Josh would become a Grimm. That looks very iffy now. Since his father died, the stressful run-in with the Hundjagers should perhaps have kicked-started his Grimm gene.
We'll see ..

If there is a living Grimm who is a match for Mama Hexenbiest, it would be Kelley. That meeting is going to be ..um.. intense!

There seems to be no question, now, that Juliette will do her part to help Nick get his powers back.
She overheard Bud and Trubel, and she sees the threat to Monroe & Rosalee. It may not work instantly, but maybe it just needs to simmer a bit.

Viktor won; Adalind is completely at his mercy now - and he's convinced her that all he wants is to get "our child" back.
Anyone who had a hand in helping her escape before the birth is going to be in terrible danger.

Taken altogether, it was a very exciting episode that sent a dozen balls rolling.
And only 3 more episodes until the mid-season hiatus!

eta - forgot to mention how I loved having Monroe help Nick with the Luison case. Like old times!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 11-22-2014 at 04:50 PM
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote