View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Mysterious Island Girl
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
Enjoyed last night's episode! I think Nick will get him Grimmness back next episode! It appears this group that's targeting both Monroe and Rosalee is the Wesen version of the Ku Klux Klan. The ending last night reminded me of what happened in the southern US during the 50s and 60s. I think Nick will shut them down once he gets his abilities back. Nick also better confront agent Chavez once and for all once his abilities are back and have a real conversation with her about what's happening. I can't wait till next week
Totally like a cross burning of the KKK. Sheesh, some wesen are really stuck back in time with their mindset. I noticed that the cross had some zigzags on it that reminded me of Nazi's as well.

I wonder if Hoffman is actually that Royal cousin (forget his name) who is trying to get ahold of Dianah. He shape shifted into Hoffman to torture Adalind. I didn't catch what he told Adalind about "...we've got to get ....... back" Seems like he didn't say our little baby back.

OMG Sean told his mom who has his baby. I'm wondering if that was a good idea or not. As sweet as she appears in face and in attitude, Moma Renard is still a ............
I was going to say is still a hexenbiest, but that is showing my prejudice against wesen.
Look out Kelly because we will probably see a grandma showdown eventually. Hmm.

Bud <3
Wu oh know. Please get him in with the knowledge.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote