View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:04 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Well, S8 is certainly very different already and I've only watched the first two episodes. It's really weird that How Soon Is Now is not the intro song and instead it was replaced with a new instrumental piece. I'm guessing they couldn't renew the rights to the song. The feel of the show is quite different too. Why were the sisters at their own wake? I know they were supporting Victor, but it was silly when they changed themselves back in the house for a moment whilst friends were mourning them just next door. Anyone could have walked in! And Janice Dickinson? WTH? I like the spell that Phoebe cast to make more permanent identities for themselves, whereby only family would see their true selves and everyone else would only see their disguises. Also not sure how I feel about this new character, Billie. Especially as she is immediately bought in as a recurring character in the credits.

I actually really enjoyed Malice in Wonderland. Loved the Sex and the City theme and Phoebe as Carrie part narrating some of the episode. Warming to Billie a little, but still early stages. I like that she is a young and inexperienced witch just coming into her powers but seems to be confident and headstrong. I liked the idea of Paige becoming a cop. A shame it didn't work out for her.