View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:49 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

[QUOTE=Girl on Fire;78956138]Didn't you see my post right above yours? QUOTE]

Oops, I guess not. Lol. I even read what you posted but somehow missed that link that said it was renewed. I had a cold last week, must've missed in my congested, Nyquiled up state. Lol.

Also besides Paige having to live with herself for her insane actions if Mike dies, what about the rest of the team? If they find out what she did, which I'm sure they will, how are they ever supposed to get past how she basically made sure Mike would be killed? They might not have always agreed with Mike or his choices but I still can't see them being okay with the fact that Paige essentially facilitated Mike's murder because she was mad at him for lying. He shouldn't have lied but you know what he didn't freaking kill Lina, he as trying to save her. And then I think he really believed he was doing the right thing for her family and even for Paige in trying to convince everyone she was alive somewhere. Paige can be upset but she took it way too far. Mike is not perfect but he did not deserve this. But he's got to be alive, right? No way they are crazy enough to kill him off. I hate to be that fan, but I'm done if Mike dies. I'm just done.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-07-2014 at 12:34 AM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote