View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Princess Serenity
Master Fan

^ To post images it's:

[IMG] URL of the image you want to post [/IMG]

I think a season 7 for TVD is almost a certainty. The ratings aren't down enough for CW to cancel it just yet and JP seems intent on keeping the show around for as long as she possibly can. And TO isn't doing so well in the ratings department, but there are shows doing worse, so I think we can count on a season 3, but I'm not very confident about a fourth. My guess at the moment is that both shows might end at the same time.

I honestly don't know how I feel about Caroline going to NOLA. A few months ago I would be delighted by the idea, but after seeing how TO turned out? Meh, I rather watch Klaus coming back for another episode of TVD, I'm much more interested in watching him interacting with the MF gang than watching Caroline interacting with the likes of Camille and Hayley. But my ideal scenario for Klaroline would actually be Klaus showing up in the last minute of the TVD series finale and him and Caroline running away as fast and far as they possibly can. Or something more ambiguous like Caroline packing her bags and when someone asks her where she plans on going she says something like "Paris, Rome, Tokyo... New Orleans maybe, I don't know, haven't decided yet" I think it would be cute and it's something, I personally, would love to see. It sucks that we'll never get to watch them being in an actual relationship but hey, at least it was something, right?

Of course I'm just throwing ideas around, at this point I have no clue how or when TVD and TO might end, so we might get nothing else for Klaroline ever again, which would suck, but it's a possibility I'm trying to make peace with. Anyway, they're immortals and we will always have "I intend to be your last" which makes for some great future head canons.

» Bella