View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 08:21 AM
ronin 13
Part-Time Fan

Ladies, I have to admit, I was disgusted by the remarks of that Diane fan and for you all to be agreeing with what she did by outing that poor fan who HAS a right by the way to speak her mind regardless of what opinion she has.

I would say to that fan if she happens to be reading this and to those of you who think along similar lines, I have spent my life battling against people with majority bigoted views and find that some of you on this forum are becoming the very people that I have little time for.

I for one happen to be an Anna Torv fan and must think that you all don't like her simply as she happens to be a talented actress and a stunning looking woman. Something which I admit that a certain Miss Kruger AND HER FANS seem to lack, as in beauty, intelligence and the ability to be actual human beings.

Let me end by saying this. Do you see ANNA TORV posing for photos just like Miss Kruger recently has for FLAUNT magazine, in which this woman had actual KNIVES or swords sticking out of her abdomen?. Would Anna Torv allow someone to photograph her like that without wondering how her fans would feel about such images?!.
I'd say to you to take a look at the full photo set of the aforementioned and not ask yourselves "Do these images not disgust you?", are they not just a tad DISTURBING, even for you guys?.
There are some actresses that are a complete turn off both visually and on a personal front. Miss Kruger I find is now officially one of them.

What Josh is doing with this women is beyond me, and I find that I am most disappointed in you JJH85 as this forum seems not to be the "nirvana" as to which I was lured into. I may be leaving because of this and I JUST MIGHT join the so called "Torvson" fans as they seem to have that intelligence and sense of humour sorely missing on this site.

I hope you guys mentally grow up and have the courage to scratch beneath the surface of this Miss Kruger. She is not at all what she seems and I'm not buying it and if I cannot air my views and co-exist with you people...
Then I must bid you goodbye..