View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 03:43 AM
Evie
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ēJens:
<STRONG>Yeah But I think the decision for her was not easy. Carmen is the one where plays on both parties.</STRONG>
You mean she plays on both parties (which is true) OR that she's the important character that links both parties? Which case, I would think it'd be Sam/Brooke and not her..?

Carmen is a little annoying, but most of the time very likeable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Today's ep was the Sadie Hawkins dance. (Hope In A Jar, I think it was called..) I knew it would end up the way it did (Brooke telling Harrison she wasn't interested in him etcetc.) But I liked seeing him happy for once.

Mary Cherry was funny as hell today..As was Nicole. She has her eye twitch downpat eh? lol. Did anyone find that Stone Cold (is that even his name?) attractive? I didn't see what the fuss was all about..

rotfl about Sam's bra deflating btw. Hilarious. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Aussie bubbles: It was cancelled. We're so behind! I was watching the credits and the eps we're getting were made in 2000. It's 2004 and we're only midway through season 1. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]