View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 07:37 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Love the kitten!

I don't know... to me, it wasn't a bad advice to tell Oliver to keep with the secret, but I agree when it comes to talk about they should abandon Roy, I couldn't believe it, it was really weird. However, his reaction was understandable, it's not easy to accept in your team someone who killed another member of the team... it is questionable.

I agree with you.
It's a tough situation because I do have an issue with some of Oliver "rules" he himself have a no kill policy but he proved if one of his friends are in danger... like Felicity was back in Season 2, he doesn't mind going all the way. BUT he'd tell Sara and others not to kill when it's pertaining to someone who is close to them.
Oliver can't one minute tell Laurel not to be with Ted cause he killed and then say "Oh Roy is a friend and I mentored him so it's okay."

It's just trying to make a spin on the rule, which is what I believe Diggle was saying. You can't have things go two ways to benefit yourself. Luckily though for what we know, Roy didn't kill Sara and it all worked out.