View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 07:54 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

^That would be nice to find out it was some kind of setup to catch Sid. Otherwise Paige is insane. Like I get that she had reasons to be angry with Mike but if he really is dead then she is an accomplice in his murder. He may have made some mistakes but in no way was what she did okay or a normal response either. Honestly most importantly right now, Mike better not be dead. He just cannot be dead. They can't be stupid enough to kill Mike off. For one thing it won't be the same show without him and seriously he didn't deserve to die. Also they may as well kill Paige off too if he dies because who is going to be able to look past what she did, the horrible, selfish, evil thing she did? Her only hope is him surviving.
Glad it got renewed for a season 3 but if Mike is dead then I am done. It's not that there aren't other interesting characters but it is just not okay to kill him off. And I don't have any interest in watching a show where they let just let Sid walk into a hospital room and straight up murder Mike. That's just unacceptable.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote