View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:11 PM
magikhands1
Elite Fan

Computer opening… Awesome!!!
Marie is a bit …um, pushy?!
Okay, maybe that teacher deserved to be snatched after saying all of that about “Supernatural”
OMG, the Supernatural opening looks like our title Survivor
Dean & Baby reunited again And Sam looks like he just work up. Love the hair and the single layer guys
“Sam, out there hunting, that’s the only normal I know. We’ve got work to do.” Fangirl sqeel & did you see Sam’s hair flip into his eye

Funny moments:
Dean teasing Sam about drama Then their expressions seeing the girls practices “Idjits” “Hey, Assbutt” & a song about their lives Fake Sam & Dean practicing their badge holding – “There’s no singing in “Supernatural” then Sam’s look – Andrew “Floyd” Webber crap – “I’m gonna need 50 jello shots & a hose down to get this stink off me” – Sam, ever the mediator – “I’m gonna throw up” then Sam loving the idea of the play – The B.M. scene “The Bowel-Movement scene?” – “Why are they standing so close together? Reasons. You know they are brothers right? Duh, but subtext.” Dean’s reaction – Telling a Winchester not to touch anything?? – “And then Dean becomes a woman” Dean’s reaction – “Sam hit a dog” Never live it down – “That is the worst Fan fiction I’ve ever heard” LOL - Dean learns what Destiel is - Dea-stiel? Sastiel? Samstiel? Casdean? – “And you guys are way too old to be Sam & Dean” “More of a Rufus/Bobby Combo – “Say it one more time, but with a little more Arnold.” – “I kinda hate the Meta stories.” “Me too” – “Stand as close as she wants you to and I want you to put as much sub into that text as you possibly can” - Ghoooost – facers – Manly sheen? – A single man tear – “No chick flick moments” – To Sam “If you cut your hair a little, you’d make a pretty great Dean” – “I don’t need a symbol to remind me how I feel about my brother. Just take it. Jerk. Bitch” Their expressions – “Who’s that? Oh, that’s Adam. John Winchester’s other kid. He’s still trapped in the cage in hell with Lucifer” Guilt trip anyone –

Squeel or Aaaawww or Feels moments:
Dean to Marie “Take a bow, Sammy.” - “The two of us against the world. What she said” - Expressions during the “Carry on my wayward son” song – Dean hanging the ‘samulet’ on his mirror & Sma’s small grin - And then the epic ending… CHUCK!!!
Supernatural has everything - life death, redemption, resurrection, but most of all… Family --- Amen, sister!

Marie is a Sam-Girl - I so don’t get the robot - Catchy tunes. Cas’ song, Dean’s song, Single tear song –I really like that Sam … both Sams … killed the Monster of the Week. Dean still hasn’t killed since he was cured

I truly enjoyed this episode. It spoke to me… that the cast & crew & writers are very aware of us fans. And yes, we can be a bit odd & eccentric (really a robot? Tenticles?) , and especially us fan fic writers that like to put our own little twist & ship to it But they acknowledge the role we play in keeping the universe alive and how the show keeps snagging new fans each year. I believe Robbie Thompson did a great job with this “Meta” story. Made me laugh, smile, deal with the feels, & yes, cry (a single man tear )