View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 12:03 PM
DigificWriter
Absolute Fan

Just because people want to believe that Malcolm might've had something to do with this scenario doesn't make that belief rational, reasonable, or plausible.

There was absolutely no indication - even subtle - in "The Calm" that anything was 'off' about Roy, so in order for this idea to make sense, Malcolm would've had to somehow drug Roy AFTER Team Arrow stopped Vertigo and his goons and while Oliver and Felicity were visiting Diggle and Lyla in the hospital, and the way the scenes are laid out doesn't in any way facilitate that. There's probably AT MOST 30 minutes between when Sara talks to Oliver and when she's murdered (although I'm inclined to say it's more like 10-15, possibly 20), so unless you want to believe that Malcolm somehow accosted Roy at the boxing arena and was able to jab him with a needle without Felicity picking up on the altercation via her Bluetooth link, trying to connect him to this whole thing just smacks of people trying to find reasons to absolve Roy of any blame for Sara's murder.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor