View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Do you have any other favorites? Personally, anything in the 1st 7 episodes can count as a favorite of mine, because I really love the early stuff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Not totally sure why. Probably a number of reasons, notably nostalgia for the beginning stages. I'm always getting nostalgic for the beginnings of things. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I mentioned previously the time Sam talked Harrison out of his "possession". Well, Sam did quite a bit of that sort of thing over the length of the show and I got a kick out of it every time. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] One example is in "Misery Loathes Company" (ep 30, 11/17/00), where Sam's being held prisoner by Mary Cherry [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] and she ends up taking control of the situation. Another is in "Are You There God? It's Me, Ann-Margret" (ep 31, 12/08/00), where Sam gets influenced by her role in a play and starts acting like her character, a stiff psychiatrist. She convinces Lily and Josh to be at ease with their bodies so that they cease to fear apppearing naked together in the play. When they actually do strip off, Sam faints. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-20-2002: Message edited sum1 ]