View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 10:08 AM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Sandi once said her favorite was the one where the girls get locked in the Novak. That was a cool one. The situation of the girls being trapped together, forced to face each other and work out their problems, was hilarious and really got going. It was "Caged!", ep 15, 2/3/00. Another I liked a lot was "The Shocking Possession of Harrison John" (ep 34, 1/26/01). Finally, we get to see some real attitude from Harrison! Also, it had a great scene for Carly, where Sam faces down Harrison's "possession" and has a significant talk with him after. That one also had Josh doing a take on one of John Cusack's best known scenes from Say Anything. I was watching that movie the day I first saw Popular and first came across Carly. Another was "What Makes Sammy Run" (ep 21, 5/11/00), in which Sam runs away and finds Brooke's mother. I think it had some very useful material for Carly, which she took full advantage of. To me, that was one of the best episodes in terms of Carly's acting. Anyone have an episode they'd like to talk about?